Lesson 1 - Why Is CX So Important?
In this lesson, we'll introduce you to the concept of customer experience (CX) and why is it so important, what has changed and how it can heavily affect purchasing behaviour.
- As a concept, customer experience is simple
- CX is key to understanding your brand
- Reality check - understand where you start from
- What is your goal? Creating happy customers should be the main goal of your business because it drives growth, profitability and loyalty
- The world has changed for good → CX is the new playground
- You still have big opportunities as very few take advantage
Your homework for this lesson is to read the 4 articles below. Read them through, and remember to think critically
Remember to give feedback about this lesson. We want to get better and appreciate the feedback from each of our students - it only takes couple of minutes. Thank you!